30 May 2022
A curated list of awesome Django apps. Inspired by and based on awesome-python.
- Awesome Django
- django-grappelli - A jazzy skin for the Django Admin-Interface.
- django-suit - Modern theme for Django admin interface.
- django-debug-toolbar - A configurable set of panels that display various debug information about the current request/response.
- django-picklefield - A pickled object field for Django
- django-image-tools - A package to handle images in Django.
- django-imagekit - Automated image processing for Django.
- django-crispy-forms - The best way to have DRY Django forms. The app provides a tag and filter that lets you quickly render forms in a div format while providing an enormous amount of capability to configure and control the rendered HTML.
Libraries for developing RESTful APIs.
- django-rest-framework - A powerful and flexible toolkit that makes it easy to build Web APIs.
- django-rest-swagger - Swagger Documentation Generator for Django REST Framework
- django-model-utils - Django model mixins and utilities.
- django-taggit - Simple tagging for Django.
- django-rosetta - Rosetta is a Django application that eases the translation process of your Django projects.
- South - Django application to provide schema and data migrations.
- django-allauth - Integrated set of Django applications addressing authentication, registration, account management as well as 3rd party (social) account authentication.
- django-braces - Reusable, generic mixins for Django.
- django-extensions - This is a repository for collecting global custom management extensions for the Django Framework.
- django-gravatar2 - Essential Gravatar support for Django. Features helper methods, templatetags and a full test suite!
- django-markitup - A Django reusable application for end-to-end markup handling.
- django-mptt - Utilities for implementing a modified pre-order traversal tree in django.
- django-smuggler - Django Smuggler is a pluggable application for Django Web Framework that helps you to import/export fixtures via the automatically-generated administration interface.
- django-solo - Helps working with singletons - things like global settings that you want to edit from the admin site.
- sentry - Sentry is a realtime, platform-agnostic error logging and aggregation platform.
- Satchmo - Satchmo is an eCommerce framework created in Django which allows you to develop unique and robust online stores.
- django-cms - The easy-to-use and developer-friendly CMS
- mayan-edms - Open source, Django based DMS (document management system) with custom metadata indexing, file serving integration, OCR capabilities, document versioning and electronic signature verification.